lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

VOA News

Good evening everyone!!

Today I'd like to show you a very interesting webpage I usually recommend to my students: 

One of the first things I do every morning when I wake up and before going to bed is reading the news. I normally read two or three different newspapers in Spanish in order to have my own opinion of the facts and, at least, a foreign newspaper. 
That's why I believe it would be a great idea for you to visit VOA NEWS, since it is a site which is focused on English Learning through news. There are three different levels and you can read and listen to the audio to check your understanding. It's fantastic! You can improve your vocabulary about many different topics as well as your listening skills!

I hope you like it! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario